Friday, April 9, 2010

Bring on the Sun

It has been a while since my last post. I've been so busy with Elleri, work and life. Just wanted to give you an idea of what's been going on in our lives over the last few weeks. As you can tell from my last post, Elleri turned a year old on March 18. She has taken off since then - not walking just yet but definitely taking steps in that directions. A few steps here & a few steps there. She is into everything these days and her little temper is starting to show. The last few weeks I admit have been a bit difficult with her. She has been teething and I can tell she is frustrated with what she can't quite do yet. It saddens me to see her be so upset and angry. I can tell there are times when she is trying to test me and test her limits. I go through feelings of guilt when I have to get on to her but I have to remember that I'm the parent and God gave me job of being a mother.

The weather is starting to improve and the days are getting warmer finally. Adam and I are still running a good bit but I get frustrated because I find myself getting to 5 or 6 miles and hitting a block. Seems like I have nothing left at times. Maybe the warmer weather will give me inspiration.

Adam's debit card got stolen this past week and can I just say how much I despise thiefs. There isn't much worse to me than stealing. It is such a selfish and hateful act. We are in the process of trying to figure that whole situation out with the bank. Hopefully we aren't out of money (OUR MONEY). Pray for us.

Oh and Dakota. My feelings change about this almost hourly. I don't know whether or not to give Dakota away. I get so aggravated with him these days. Most of the time it is me and not him. We are considering giving him away for his own good. So he'll get more attention and someone to play with. We just don't make time for that like we should. Again, not sure what we are doing here.

We celebrated Easter last weekend with a great service. A much needed reminder of how wonderful our Savior is and the blessings He gives us.

No comments: