Friday, May 28, 2010

A few of my faves at the moment

Here are some of the things I love. Some of them will always be the same but some are fleeting I'm sure. These are in no order (except the first one).

* Being Elleri's mom - where have the last 14 1/2 months gone? She is growing up so fast. The good, the bad & the ugly - I love it all.
* The feeling after a good workout. I am blessed to have a body that is healthy & works so well.
* Being married to my best friend. It is always nice to come home to someone who "gets" me and loves me anyway.
* A best friend (Amy) whom I can't imagine my life without.
* A wonderful family that I wished we lived closer to. Praying about it - maybe soon.
* Powerade zero - love this stuff. 0 calories = awesomeness.
* Peanut butter - I've always loved pb but I think I do now more than ever.
* American Idol, Biggest Loser & So You Think You Can Dance - they encourage me in some weird way and make me happy.
* Perimeter Church - we are not as involved as we should or would like but I love the teaching there.
* Everynight between 7 - 8. Elleri goes down to sleep around 7 and the hour following is so relaxing for me.
* Chikfila french fries. I don't think I have to say much else.
* The Bachelorette & Real Housewives of NJ - guilty pleasure.

Life is good.

No comments: